Subject Areas on Research
- A genetic view of iron homeostasis.
- Animal models of hereditary iron transport disorders.
- Balancing acts: molecular control of mammalian iron metabolism.
- DMT1 expression is increased in the lungs of hypotransferrinemic mice.
- Disorders of iron metabolism.
- Forging a field: the golden age of iron biology.
- Hfe deficiency increases susceptibility to cardiotoxicity and exacerbates changes in iron metabolism induced by doxorubicin.
- Iron metabolism: iron deficiency and iron overload.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of iron deposition in neurological disorders.
- Metabolic Catastrophe in Mice Lacking Transferrin Receptor in Muscle.
- Recent advances in disorders of iron metabolism: mutations, mechanisms and modifiers.
- The ins and outs of iron homeostasis.
Keywords of People