Subject Areas on Research
- A heuristic model of stone comminution in shock wave lithotripsy.
- Analysis of the defibrillation efficacy for 5-ms waveforms.
- Combat Wound Initiative program.
- Conservative treatment of rotator cuff injuries.
- Drosophila melanogaster larvae as a model for blast lung injury.
- Dynamic photoelastic study of the transient stress field in solids during shock wave lithotripsy.
- Experimentally validated multiphysics computational model of focusing and shock wave formation in an electromagnetic lithotripter.
- Extracorporeal shock wave therapy for the treatment of plantar fasciitis.
- Focusing of shock waves induced by optical breakdown in water.
- Kidney stones: flexible ureteroscopy.
- New treatment approaches for osteonecrosis of the femoral head: an overview.
- Shock wave interaction with laser-generated single bubbles.
- Transient oscillation of cavitation bubbles near stone surface during electrohydraulic lithotripsy.
Keywords of People