Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of mindfulness on psychological health: a review of empirical studies.
- Hostility and heart disease: Williams et al. (1980).
- Modifiable disease risk, readiness to change, and psychosocial functioning improve with integrative medicine immersion model.
- Moral engagement, combat trauma, and the lure of psychiatric dualism: why psychiatry is more than a technical discipline.
- Reconsidering somatic presentation of generalized anxiety disorder in Nepal.
- Spirituality in medical school curricula: findings from a national survey.
- The mind, the body, health, and disease. What do we know, what should we do?
- The touch that heals: the uses and meanings of touch in the clinical encounter.