Subject Areas on Research
- AIDS-associated diarrhea and wasting in Northeast Brazil is associated with subtherapeutic plasma levels of antiretroviral medications and with both bovine and human subtypes of Cryptosporidium parvum.
- Body composition and endocrine function in women with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome wasting.
- Effect of recombinant human growth hormone on exercise capacity in patients with HIV-associated wasting on HAART.
- Exercise and the treatment of wasting: aging and human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- The safety and pharmacokinetics of single-agent and combination therapy with megestrol acetate and dronabinol for the treatment of HIV wasting syndrome. The DATRI 004 Study Group. Division of AIDS Treatment Research Initiative.