Subject Areas on Research
- Adjustment of iron intake for dietary enhancers and inhibitors in population studies: bioavailable iron in rural and urban residing Russian women and children.
- Adolescents involved in weight-related and power team sports have better eating patterns and nutrient intakes than non-sport-involved adolescents.
- Cybrd1 (duodenal cytochrome b) is not necessary for dietary iron absorption in mice.
- Deficient dietary iron intakes among women and children in Russia: evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey.
- Efficacy of iron-supplement bars to reduce anemia in urban Indian women: a cluster-randomized controlled trial.
- Genes that modify the hemochromatosis phenotype in mice.
- Hepcidin as a therapeutic tool to limit iron overload and improve anemia in β-thalassemic mice.
- The Nramp2/DMT1 iron transporter is induced in the duodenum of microcytic anemia mk mice but is not properly targeted to the intestinal brush border.