Subject Areas on Research
- Broadly neutralizing human antibody that recognizes the receptor-binding pocket of influenza virus hemagglutinin.
- Colocalization of different influenza viral RNA segments in the cytoplasm before viral budding as shown by single-molecule sensitivity FISH analysis.
- Conserved epitope on influenza-virus hemagglutinin head defined by a vaccine-induced antibody.
- Cryo-electron Microscopy Structures of Chimeric Hemagglutinin Displayed on a Universal Influenza Vaccine Candidate.
- Development and preclinical evaluation of an alphavirus replicon vaccine for influenza.
- Equine influenza A(H3N8) virus isolated from Bactrian camel, Mongolia.
- H3N2 influenza infection elicits more cross-reactive and less clonally expanded anti-hemagglutinin antibodies than influenza vaccination.
- Hemagglutinin stalk-based universal vaccine constructs protect against group 2 influenza A viruses.
- Immunogenic Stimulus for Germline Precursors of Antibodies that Engage the Influenza Hemagglutinin Receptor-Binding Site.
- Influenza immunization elicits antibodies specific for an egg-adapted vaccine strain.
- Interaction of synthetic HA2 influenza fusion peptide analog with model membranes.
- Programming the magnitude and persistence of antibody responses with innate immunity.
- Rationally Designed Influenza Virus Vaccines That Are Antigenically Stable during Growth in Eggs.
- Structure and accessibility of HA trimers on intact 2009 H1N1 pandemic influenza virus to stem region-specific neutralizing antibodies.
- The Influenza B Virus Hemagglutinin Head Domain Is Less Tolerant to Transposon Mutagenesis than That of the Influenza A Virus.
- The contribution of type I interferon signaling to immunity induced by alphavirus replicon vaccines.
Keywords of People