Subject Areas on Research
- Biophysical characteristics of anti-Gal(alpha)1-3Gal IgM binding to cell surfaces: implications for xenotransplantation.
- Endothelial antigen assembly leads to thrombotic complications in heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
- Microrheology of hyaluronan solutions: implications for the endothelial glycocalyx.
- Protection of the endothelial glycocalyx by antithrombin in an endotoxin-induced rat model of sepsis.
- Role of deformable cancer cells on wall shear stress-associated-VEGF secretion by endothelium in microvasculature.
- Shear-induced force transmission in a multicomponent, multicell model of the endothelium.
- Viscoelastic response of a model endothelial glycocalyx.