Subject Areas on Research
- Evaluation of four digestive methods for extracting diatoms.
- Extracellular trafficking of myocilin in human trabecular meshwork cells.
- Measuring Hepatitis C Virus Envelopment by Using a Proteinase K Protection Assay.
- Molecular measurement of T cell receptor excision circles.
- Poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels conjugated with a collagenase-sensitive fluorogenic substrate to visualize collagenase activity during three-dimensional cell migration.
- Rapid loss of blood-brain barrier P-glycoprotein activity through transporter internalization demonstrated using a novel in situ proteolysis protection assay.
- Surface array proteins of Campylobacter fetus block lectin-mediated binding to type A lipopolysaccharide.