Subject Areas on Research
- Artificial sweeteners and salts producing a metallic taste sensation activate TRPV1 receptors.
- Olfactory marker protein mRNA is found in axons of olfactory receptor neurons.
- Resolution of decompensated cirrhosis from Wilson's disease with zinc monotherapy: a potential therapeutic option?
- Sensory attributes of complex tasting divalent salts are mediated by TRPM5 and TRPV1 channels.
- Thermodynamics of metal ion binding. 1. Metal ion binding by wild-type carbonic anhydrase.