Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized study comparing standard versus moderately high dose megestrol acetate for patients with advanced prostate carcinoma: cancer and leukemia group B study 9181.
- Editorial: Megestrol acetate use for weight gain should be carefully considered.
- Effect of megestrol acetate on quality of life in a dose-response trial in women with advanced breast cancer. The Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Effects of megestrol acetate on pituitary function and end-organ hormone secretion: a post hoc analysis of serum samples from a 12-week study in healthy older men.
- Effects of testosterone replacement and/or resistance exercise on the composition of megestrol acetate stimulated weight gain in elderly men: a randomized controlled trial.
- Megestrol acetate in pediatric oncology patients may lead to severe, symptomatic adrenal suppression.
- Randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial of cisplatin and etoposide plus megestrol acetate/placebo in extensive-stage small-cell lung cancer: a North Central Cancer Treatment Group study.
- Scanning electron microscopy and X-ray microanalysis of foreign bodies associated with Silastic implants in humans.
- The safety and pharmacokinetics of single-agent and combination therapy with megestrol acetate and dronabinol for the treatment of HIV wasting syndrome. The DATRI 004 Study Group. Division of AIDS Treatment Research Initiative.
- Treatment of recurrent and metastatic endometrial cancer with cisplatin, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, and megestrol acetate.