Subject Areas on Research
- Bayesian Word Learning in Multiple Language Environments.
- Can multilingual machine translation help make medical record content more comprehensible to patients?
- Design, implementation, and evaluation of a computerized system to communicate with patients with limited native language proficiency in the perioperative period.
- False memory across languages: implicit associative response vs fuzzy trace views.
- Identification of distinct and overlapping cortical areas for bilingual naming and reading using cortical stimulation. Case report.
- Inner speech and bilingual autobiographical memory: a Polish-Danish cross-cultural study.
- Intensity, location, and quality of pain in Spanish-speaking children with cancer.
- Internal languages of retrieval: the bilingual encoding of memories for the personal past.
- The use of multiple languages in a technology-based intervention study: A discussion paper.
- Validity and reliability of the Assessment of Spondyloarthritis International Society Health Index in English-speaking patients with axial spondyloarthritis in Singapore.
Keywords of People