Subject Areas on Research
- Adolescent girls with polycystic ovary syndrome have an increased risk of the metabolic syndrome associated with increasing androgen levels independent of obesity and insulin resistance.
- An exploratory pilot investigation of neurosteroids and self-reported pain in female Iraq/Afghanistan-era Veterans.
- Association of DHEA, DHEAS, and cortisol with childhood trauma exposure and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Body composition and endocrine function in women with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome wasting.
- Body composition in pituitary, adrenal and iatrogenic Cushing's syndrome and effects of DHEAS levels.
- Do dehydroepiandrosterone, progesterone, and testosterone influence women's depression and anxiety levels? Evidence from hair-based hormonal measures of 2105 rural Indian women.
- Eight common genetic variants associated with serum DHEAS levels suggest a key role in ageing mechanisms.
- Endogenous sex hormones and cardiovascular disease incidence in men.
- Getting over testosterone: postulating a fresh start for etiologic studies of prostate cancer.
- Neurosteroid modulation of embryonic neuronal survival in vitro following anoxia.
- Neurosteroid transport by the organic solute transporter OSTα-OSTβ.
- Precipitous Dehydroepiandrosterone Declines Reflect Decreased Physical Vitality and Function.
- Predictors of lapse in first week of smoking abstinence in PTSD and non-PTSD smokers.
- Reproductive hormone levels in gynecologic oncology patients undergoing surgical castration after spontaneous menopause.
- Salivary hormone response to 12-week block-periodized training in naval special warfare operators.
- The association of dehydroepiandrosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate with anxiety sensitivity and electronic diary negative affect among smokers with and without posttraumatic stress disorder.
- The effect of leuprolide acetate on ovulation induction with human menopausal gonadotropins in polycystic ovary syndrome.