Subject Areas on Research
- A compendium of placebo-controlled trials of the risks/benefits of pharmacological treatments for insomnia: the empirical basis for U.S. clinical practice.
- I know what you did last summer (and it was not CBT): a factor analytic model of international psychotherapeutic practice in the eating disorders.
- Sampling of empirically supported psychological treatments from health psychology: smoking, chronic pain, cancer, and bulimia nervosa.
- Sexual division and the new mythology: Goethe and Schelling.
- The impact of antimicrobial resistance on empiric antibiotic selection and antimicrobial use in clinical practice.