Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of turkey inducible nitric oxide synthase and identification of its expression in the intestinal epithelium following astrovirus infection.
- Detection of a novel astrovirus from a black-naped monarch (Hypothymis azurea) in Cambodia.
- Detection of antibodies against Turkey astrovirus in humans.
- Detection of diverse astroviruses from bats in China.
- Detection of novel astroviruses in urban brown rats and previously known astroviruses in humans.
- Ecological Drivers of Virus Evolution: Astrovirus as a Case Study.