Subject Areas on Research
- A Geospatial Analysis of Factors Affecting Access to CT Facilities: Implications for Lung Cancer Screening.
- A novel approach for measuring residential socioeconomic factors associated with cardiovascular and metabolic health.
- Area-based socioeconomic characteristics of industries at high risk for violence in the workplace.
- Estimating the length of waits: a description of the period lifetable method and comparison with census and event based methods.
- Geographic Access to CT for Lung Cancer Screening: A Census Tract-Level Analysis of Cigarette Smoking in the United States and Driving Distance to a CT Facility.
- Global age-sex-specific fertility, mortality, healthy life expectancy (HALE), and population estimates in 204 countries and territories, 1950-2019: a comprehensive demographic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019.
- Hotspots and causes of motor vehicle crashes in Baltimore, Maryland: A geospatial analysis of five years of police crash and census data.
- Methods for estimating population density in data-limited areas: evaluating regression and tree-based models in Peru.
- Migration and household/family structure: Puerto Ricans in the United States.
- Mortality in Vietnam, 1979-1989.
- Perceived social status and mental health among young adolescents: Evidence from census data to cellphones.
- Urban foodscape trends: Disparities in healthy food access in Chicago, 2007-2014.
- What do we know? Limitations of the two methods most commonly used to estimate the length of the prospective wait.
Keywords of People