Subject Areas on Research
- A novel approach for measuring residential socioeconomic factors associated with cardiovascular and metabolic health.
- Area-based socioeconomic characteristics of industries at high risk for violence in the workplace.
- Combining forward and backward mortality estimation.
- Effects of socioeconomic and racial residential segregation on preterm birth: a cautionary tale of structural confounding.
- Estimating the length of waits: a description of the period lifetable method and comparison with census and event based methods.
- Geographic Access to CT for Lung Cancer Screening: A Census Tract-Level Analysis of Cigarette Smoking in the United States and Driving Distance to a CT Facility.
- Hotspots and causes of motor vehicle crashes in Baltimore, Maryland: A geospatial analysis of five years of police crash and census data.
- Methods for estimating population density in data-limited areas: evaluating regression and tree-based models in Peru.
- Migration and household/family structure: Puerto Ricans in the United States.
- Mortality in Vietnam, 1979-1989.
- Perceived social status and mental health among young adolescents: Evidence from census data to cellphones.
- State ranks of incident cancer burden due to overweight and obesity in the United States, 2003.
- The Methuselah Effect: The Pernicious Impact of Unreported Deaths on Old-Age Mortality Estimates.
- Urban foodscape trends: Disparities in healthy food access in Chicago, 2007-2014.
- What do we know? Limitations of the two methods most commonly used to estimate the length of the prospective wait.
Keywords of People