Subject Areas on Research
- Contemporary Management of Struvite Stones Using Combined Endourologic and Medical Treatment: Predictors of Unfavorable Clinical Outcome.
- Effect of medical management on recurrent stone formation following percutaneous nephrolithotomy.
- Impact of long-term potassium citrate therapy on urinary profiles and recurrent stone formation.
- Long-term combined treatment with thiazide and potassium citrate in nephrolithiasis does not lead to hypokalemia or hypochloremic metabolic alkalosis.
- Treatment Response in Patients with Stones, and Low Urinary pH and Hypocitraturia Stratified by Body Mass Index.
- Xanthine urolithiasis.