Subject Areas on Research
- Can metaphors and analogies improve communication with seriously ill patients?
- Commentary on The Healer.
- Do monkeys think in metaphors? Representations of space and time in monkeys and humans.
- Framing public policy and prevention of chronic violence in American youths.
- Isolation and Suffering Related to Serious and Terminal Illness: Metaphors and Lessons From Albert Camus' Novel, The Plague.
- Obesity metaphors: how beliefs about the causes of obesity affect support for public policy.
- The influence of context on hemispheric recruitment during metaphor processing.
- The pot calling the kettle black: distancing response to ethical dissonance.
Keywords of People