Subject Areas on Research
- Design in nature, thermodynamics, and the constructal law: comment on "Life, hierarchy, and the thermodynamic machinery of planet Earth" by A. Kleidon.
- Image/source statistics of surfaces in natural scenes.
- Natural-scene geometry predicts the perception of angles and line orientation.
- Public funding of understanding nature.
- Size contrast and assimilation explained by the statistics of natural scene geometry.
- The Snail's Charm.
- The constructal law and the evolution of design in nature.
- The constructal law of design and evolution in nature.
Keywords of People