Subject Areas on Research
- Design in nature, thermodynamics, and the constructal law: comment on "Life, hierarchy, and the thermodynamic machinery of planet Earth" by A. Kleidon.
- Dietary habits of persons living alone.
- Living in a physical world VIII. Gravity and life in water.
- Living into our histories
- Living with genetic risk: effect on adolescent self-concept.
- Relationships between meaning in life, social and achievement events, and positive and negative affect in daily life.
- The Life Trajectory Interview for Youth (LTI-Y): method development and psychometric properties of an instrument to assess life-course models and achievement.
- The constructal law and the evolution of design in nature.
Keywords of People