Subject Areas on Research
- A validated agent-based model to study the spatial and temporal heterogeneities of malaria incidence in the rainforest environment.
- Clinical-pathological correlations of BAV and the attendant thoracic aortopathies. Part 1: Pluridisciplinary perspective on their hemodynamics and morphomechanics.
- Epidemiology of Leptospirosis in Africa: A Systematic Review of a Neglected Zoonosis and a Paradigm for 'One Health' in Africa.
- Prevalence of seasonal affective disorder.
- Regional variation in antenatal corticosteroid use: a network-level quality improvement study.
- The HIV/AIDS epidemic among young people in China between 2005 and 2012: results of a spatial temporal analysis.