Subject Areas on Research
- A validated agent-based model to study the spatial and temporal heterogeneities of malaria incidence in the rainforest environment.
- Detecting the impact of temperature on transmission of Zika, dengue, and chikungunya using mechanistic models.
- Epidemiology of Leptospirosis in Africa: A Systematic Review of a Neglected Zoonosis and a Paradigm for 'One Health' in Africa.
- Prevalence of seasonal affective disorder.
- Regional variation in antenatal corticosteroid use: a network-level quality improvement study.
- Spatio-temporal analysis of malaria within a transmission season in Bandiagara, Mali.
- The HIV/AIDS epidemic among young people in China between 2005 and 2012: results of a spatial temporal analysis.
- gSG6-P1 salivary biomarker discriminates micro-geographical heterogeneity of human exposure to Anopheles bites in low and seasonal malaria areas.