Subject Areas on Research
- 12(S)-hydroxy-5,8,10,14-eicosatetraenoic acid is a more potent neutrophil chemoattractant than the 12(R) epimer in the rat cornea.
- 8(S)-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid is the lipoxygenase metabolite of arachidonic acid that regulates epithelial cell migration in the rat cornea.
- Effects of 9, 12, 15-octadecatrien-6-ynoic acid on the metabolism of arachidonic acid in platelets and on platelet aggregation.
- Effects of 9,12,15-octadecatrien-6-ynoic acid on the metabolism of arachidonic acid in platelets and on the platelet aggregation.
- Lack of thromboxane A2 synthesis in platelet aggregation induced by factor VIII/von Willebrand factor.
- Regulation of 12-lipoxygenase by cytokines in vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Rofecoxib [Vioxx, MK-0966; 4-(4'-methylsulfonylphenyl)-3-phenyl-2-(5H)-furanone]: a potent and orally active cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor. Pharmacological and biochemical profiles.