Subject Areas on Research
- Defective coupling of apical PTH receptors to phospholipase C prevents internalization of the Na+-phosphate cotransporter NaPi-IIa in Nherf1-deficient mice.
- Delayed administration of recombinant human parathyroid hormone improves early biomechanical strength in a rat rotator cuff repair model.
- Initial experience with teriparatide in the United States.
- Protein kinase A, cytosolic calcium, and phosphate uptake in human proximal renal cells.
- Rationale, objectives and design of the Direct Analysis of Nonvertebral Fracture in the Community Experience (DANCE) study.
- Regulated expression of G protein-coupled receptor kinases (GRK's) and beta-arrestins in osteoblasts.
- Teriparatide as a chondroregenerative therapy for injury-induced osteoarthritis.
- The role of circulating N-terminal parathyroid hormone fragments in the early postparathyroid adenomectomy period.