Subject Areas on Research
- Clopidogrel efficacy and cigarette smoking status.
- Dynamic gene expression changes precede dioxin-induced liver pathogenesis in medaka fish.
- Interaction of the cytochrome P4501A2, SULT1A1 and NAT gene polymorphisms with smoking and dietary mutagen intake in modification of the risk of pancreatic cancer.
- Measurement of human CYP1A2 induction by inhalation exposure to benzo(a)pyrene based on in vivo isotope breath method.
- Polymorphisms of cytochrome P4501A2 and N-acetyltransferase genes, smoking, and risk of pancreatic cancer.
- The association of cigarette smoking with enhanced platelet inhibition by clopidogrel.
- The influence of smoking status on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of clopidogrel and prasugrel: the PARADOX study.
- Uroporphyria in Hfe mutant mice given 5-aminolevulinate: a new model of Fe-mediated porphyria cutanea tarda.