Subject Areas on Research
- CYP2D6 drug-gene and drug-drug-gene interactions among patients prescribed pharmacogenetically actionable opioids.
- Clinical application of cardiovascular pharmacogenetics.
- Debrisoquine hydroxylase (CYP2D6) and prostate cancer.
- Effect of Deutetrabenazine on Chorea Among Patients With Huntington Disease: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Monitoring changes in gene expression in renal ischemia-reperfusion in the rat.
- Optimizing higher throughput methods to assess drug-drug interactions for CYP1A2, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, rCYP2D6, and CYP3A4 in vitro using a single point IC(50).
- Patients' understanding of how genotype variation affects benefits of tamoxifen therapy for breast cancer.
- Pharmacogenetic testing in the face of unclear clinical efficacy: lessons from cytochrome P450 2D6 for tamoxifen.
- Pharmacogenomics for personalized pain medicine.
- Pharmacokinetic effect of AMD070, an Oral CXCR4 antagonist, on CYP3A4 and CYP2D6 substrates midazolam and dextromethorphan in healthy volunteers.
- Preoperative CYP2D6 metabolism-dependent β-blocker use and mortality after coronary artery bypass grafting surgery.
- Tamoxifen pharmacogenomics: the role of CYP2D6 as a predictor of drug response.
- Testing for cytochrome P450 polymorphisms in adults with non-psychotic depression treated with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).
Keywords of People