Cytochrome P-450 CYP2D6
Subject Areas on Research
- A meta-analysis of CYP2D6 metabolizer phenotype and metoprolol pharmacokinetics.
- CYP2D6 drug-gene and drug-drug-gene interactions among patients prescribed pharmacogenetically actionable opioids.
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC) guidelines for codeine therapy in the context of cytochrome P450 2D6 (CYP2D6) genotype.
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium Guideline for CYP2D6, OPRM1, and COMT Genotypes and Select Opioid Therapy.
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium guideline for CYP2D6 and CYP2C19 genotypes and dosing of tricyclic antidepressants.
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium guidelines for cytochrome P450 2D6 genotype and codeine therapy: 2014 update.
- Clinical application of cardiovascular pharmacogenetics.
- Clinical pharmacogenetics implementation consortium guideline (CPIC) for CYP2D6 and CYP2C19 genotypes and dosing of tricyclic antidepressants: 2016 update.
- Drug-drug-gene interaction risk among opioid users in the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Effect of Deutetrabenazine on Chorea Among Patients With Huntington Disease: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Implementing a pragmatic clinical trial to tailor opioids for acute pain on behalf of the IGNITE ADOPT PGx investigators.
- Lack of single-dose disulfiram effects on cytochrome P-450 2C9, 2C19, 2D6, and 3A4 activities: evidence for specificity toward P-450 2E1.
- Monitoring changes in gene expression in renal ischemia-reperfusion in the rat.
- More than polymorphism.
- Pharmacogenetic testing in the face of unclear clinical efficacy: lessons from cytochrome P450 2D6 for tamoxifen.
- Pharmacogenomics for personalized pain medicine.
- Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic interaction associated with venlafaxine-XR remission in patients with major depressive disorder with history of citalopram / escitalopram treatment failure.
- Preoperative CYP2D6 metabolism-dependent β-blocker use and mortality after coronary artery bypass grafting surgery.
- Sequencing of 53,831 diverse genomes from the NHLBI TOPMed Program.
- Tafenoquine: A Step toward Malaria Elimination.
- Tamoxifen pharmacogenomics: the role of CYP2D6 as a predictor of drug response.
- Testing for cytochrome P450 polymorphisms in adults with non-psychotic depression treated with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).
- The roles of Cyp1a2 and Cyp2d in pharmacokinetic profiles of serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor duloxetine and its metabolites in mice.
Keywords of People
- Orlando, Lori Ann, Professor of Medicine, Medicine, General Internal Medicine