Subject Areas on Research
- Alteration of the CD34+ Tf-1 beta cell line profile in response to long-term exposure to IL-15.
- Central memory self/tumor-reactive CD8+ T cells confer superior antitumor immunity compared with effector memory T cells.
- Central role of interleukin-15 in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected patients with visceral leishmaniasis.
- Comparative ability of plasmid IL-12 and IL-15 to enhance cellular and humoral immune responses elicited by a SIVgag plasmid DNA vaccine and alter disease progression following SHIV(89.6P) challenge in rhesus macaques.
- Cytokine induction of the ability of human monocyte CD44 to bind hyaluronan is mediated primarily by TNF-alpha and is inhibited by IL-4 and IL-13.
- Differential evolution of peripheral cytokine levels in symptomatic and asymptomatic responses to experimental influenza virus challenge.
- Discriminating between latent and active tuberculosis with multiple biomarker responses.
- IL-15 induces strong but short-lived tumor-infiltrating CD8 T cell responses through the regulation of Tim-3 in breast cancer.
- IL-15 regulates homeostasis and terminal maturation of NKT cells.
- Interleukin-15 augments superoxide production and microbicidal activity of human monocytes against Candida albicans.
- Interleukin-15 enhances the secretion of IFN-gamma and CC chemokines by natural killer cells from HIV viremic and aviremic patients.
- Interleukin-15 increases hepatic regenerative activity.
- Interleukin-15-Stimulated Natural Killer Cells Clear HIV-1-Infected Cells following Latency Reversal Ex Vivo.
- Murine leptin deficiency alters Kupffer cell production of cytokines that regulate the innate immune system.
- The role of innate APOBEC3G and adaptive AID immune responses in HLA-HIV/SIV immunized SHIV infected macaques.
- Viral and bacterial infections induce expression of multiple NK cell receptors in responding CD8(+) T cells.
Keywords of People