Subject Areas on Research
- Acupuncture sensation during ultrasound guided acupuncture needling.
- Content validity of an acupuncture sensation questionnaire.
- Exaggerated heart rate oscillations during two meditation techniques.
- Integrating complementary medicine into cardiovascular medicine. A report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus Documents (Writing Committee to Develop an Expert Consensus Document on Complementary and Integrative Medicine).
- Southampton needle sensation questionnaire: development and validation of a measure to gauge acupuncture needle sensation.
- The correlation between pulse diagnosis and constitution identification in traditional Chinese medicine.