Subject Areas on Research
- A model of muscle atrophy using cast immobilization in mice.
- Alterations in inorganic phosphate in mouse hindlimb muscles during limb disuse.
- Cortical-amygdalar circuit dysfunction in a genetic mouse model of serotonin deficiency.
- Dynamically Timed Stimulation of Corticolimbic Circuitry Activates a Stress-Compensatory Pathway.
- Effects of spaceflight on murine skeletal muscle gene expression.
- Emergence of anxiety-like behaviours in depressive-like Cpe(fat/fat) mice.
- Noninvasive monitoring of muscle damage during reloading following limb disuse.
- Skeletal muscle mass recovery from atrophy in IL-6 knockout mice.
Keywords of People