Subject Areas on Research
- Epigenetic activation of unintegrated HIV-1 genomes by gut-associated short chain fatty acids and its implications for HIV infection.
- Integramides A and B, two novel non-ribosomal linear peptides containing nine C(alpha)-methyl amino acids produced by fungal fermentations that are inhibitors of HIV-1 integrase.
- Isolation, structure, absolute stereochemistry, and HIV-1 integrase inhibitory activity of integrasone, a novel fungal polyketide.
- Isolation, structure, and HIV-1-integrase inhibitory activity of structurally diverse fungal metabolites.
- Nef expressed from human immunodeficiency virus type 1 extrachromosomal DNA downregulates CD4 on primary CD4+ T lymphocytes: implications for integrase inhibitors.
- Reversal of Epigenetic Silencing Allows Robust HIV-1 Replication in the Absence of Integrase Function.
- Socioeconomic status largely explains integrase inhibitors-related body composition differences in chronically infected men living with HIV.
- Tax Induces the Recruitment of NF-κB to Unintegrated HIV-1 DNA To Rescue Viral Gene Expression and Replication.