Subject Areas on Research
- Cobalamin inhibition of HIV-1 integrase and integration of HIV-1 DNA into cellular DNA.
- Integramides A and B, two novel non-ribosomal linear peptides containing nine C(alpha)-methyl amino acids produced by fungal fermentations that are inhibitors of HIV-1 integrase.
- Integrase inhibitors in late pregnancy and rapid HIV viral load reduction.
- Isolation, structure, absolute stereochemistry, and HIV-1 integrase inhibitory activity of integrasone, a novel fungal polyketide.
- Isolation, structure, and HIV-1 integrase inhibitory activity of Cytosporic acid, a fungal metabolite produced by a Cytospora sp.
- Nef expressed from human immunodeficiency virus type 1 extrachromosomal DNA downregulates CD4 on primary CD4+ T lymphocytes: implications for integrase inhibitors.
- Pharmacovirological impact of an integrase inhibitor on human immunodeficiency virus type 1 cDNA species in vivo.