Subject Areas on Research
- A gene regulatory network for root epidermis cell differentiation in Arabidopsis.
- Cell identity mediates the response of Arabidopsis roots to abiotic stress.
- Distinct sensitivities to phosphate deprivation suggest that RGF peptides play disparate roles in Arabidopsis thaliana root development.
- Histone Deacetylase HDA19 Affects Root Cortical Cell Fate by Interacting with SCARECROW.
- Role of plant stomata in bacterial invasion.
- Root layers: complex regulation of developmental patterning.