Subject Areas on Research
- Caregiver-assisted coping skills training for patients with COPD: background, design, and methodological issues for the INSPIRE-II study.
- Customized document validation to support a flexible XML-based knowledge management framework.
- Data archiving.
- Economic analysis of centralized vs. decentralized electronic data capture in multi-center clinical studies.
- Functional gaps in attaining a national health information network.
- HL7--more than a communications standard.
- Information technology for optimizing the management of infectious diseases.
- Integrating palliative care information and hospice referral in medicaid primary care.
- KAT: a flexible XML-based knowledge authoring environment.
- Reading RVUs: How can we meet the informational needs of cardiologists?
- Technology for emergency care: cognitive and workflow considerations.
- The use of big data in manual physiotherapy.
- Towards ubiquitous peer review strategies to sustain and enhance a clinical knowledge management framework.
- Using an anesthesia information management system as a cost containment tool. Description and validation.
- What can we learn from a decade of database audits? The Duke Clinical Research Institute experience, 1997--2006.
- Where in the world is ASRA AcutePOP?
Keywords of People