Subject Areas on Research
- An outbreak of Escherichia coli O157 infection following exposure to a contaminated building.
- An outbreak of Escherichia coli O157:H7 infections among visitors to a dairy farm.
- Bacteriophages in the evolution of pathogen-host interactions.
- Genome-wide transcriptional analysis of the Arabidopsis thaliana interaction with the plant pathogen Pseudomonas syringae pv. tomato DC3000 and the human pathogen Escherichia coli O157:H7.
- Outbreaks of Escherichia coli O157 infections at multiple county agricultural fairs: a hazard of mixing cattle, concession stands and children.
- Plant stomata function in innate immunity against bacterial invasion.
- The United States National Prospective Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Study: microbiologic, serologic, clinical, and epidemiologic findings.