Subject Areas on Research
- Cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, and diabetes mortality burden of cardiometabolic risk factors from 1980 to 2010: a comparative risk assessment.
- Cohort differences and chronic disease profiles of differential disability trajectories.
- Depression and Cardiovascular Disorders in the Elderly.
- Diabetes incidence and prevalence in Hong Kong, China during 2006-2014.
- Disability incidence and official health status transitions in Russia.
- Global, regional, and national disability-adjusted life years (DALYs) for 306 diseases and injuries and healthy life expectancy (HALE) for 188 countries, 1990-2013: quantifying the epidemiological transition.
- Handovers in Perioperative Care.
- Health equity in transition from planned to market economy in China.
- Nutritional concerns in American Indian and Alaska Native children: transitions and future directions.
- Social inequalities in BMI trajectories: 8-year follow-up of the Pró-Saúde study in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Treatment of Type 2 diabetes mellitus in Chongqing of China: unaffordable care for the poor.
- Updated risk factors should be used to predict development of diabetes.