Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized controlled trial of a tablet-based intervention to address predonation fears among high school donors.
- Decreased entropy of symbolic heart rate dynamics during daily activity as a predictor of positive head-up tilt test in patients with alleged neurocardiogenic syncope.
- Extracardiac Abnormalities of Preload Reserve: Mechanisms Underlying Exercise Limitation in Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction, Autonomic Dysfunction, and Liver Disease.
- Frequency of rare, serious donor reactions: International perspective.
- Impact of hypocapnia and cerebral perfusion on orthostatic tolerance.
- Predictors of positive head-up tilt test in patients with suspected neurocardiogenic syncope or presyncope.
- Safety of blood donation by individuals over age 70 and their contribution to the blood supply in five developed countries: a BEST Collaborative group study.