Subject Areas on Research
- A Person-Centered Approach to Poststroke Care: The COMprehensive Post-Acute Stroke Services Model.
- Are Stroke Survivors Discharged to the Recommended Postacute Setting?
- Association of Nondisease-Specific Problems with Mortality, Long-Term Care, and Functional Impairment among Older Adults Who Require Skilled Nursing Care after Dialysis Initiation.
- Effectiveness of multidisciplinary rehabilitation services in postacute care: state-of-the-science. A review.
- Facility and Geographic Variation in Rates of Successful Community Discharge After Inpatient Rehabilitation Among Medicare Fee-for-Service Beneficiaries.
- Healthcare utilization and cost trajectories post-stroke: role of caregiver and stroke factors.
- Implementation of a billable transitional care model for stroke patients: the COMPASS study.
- Motor and Cognitive Functional Status Are Associated with 30-day Unplanned Rehospitalization Following Post-Acute Care in Medicare Fee-for-Service Beneficiaries.
- Post-acute Care: Current State and Future Directions.
- Predicting Inpatient Dissatisfaction Following Total Joint Arthroplasty: An Analysis of 3,593 Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems Survey Responses.
- Restarting the cycle: incidence and predictors of first acute care use after nursing home discharge.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities After Total Knee Arthroplasty: The Time for Selective Partnerships Is Now!
- The American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program Surgical Risk Calculator Has a Role in Predicting Discharge to Post-Acute Care in Total Joint Arthroplasty.
- Using the jigsaw cooperative learning method to teach medical students about long-term and postacute care.
- Where to go if not the hospital? Reviewing geriatric bed utilization in an acute care hospital in Singapore.
- Why Do Accountable Care Organizations Leave The Medicare Shared Savings Program?
Keywords of People