Subject Areas on Research
- A couple-based intervention for female breast cancer.
- A randomized pilot trial of a couple-based intervention addressing sexual concerns for breast cancer survivors.
- Adapting a couple-based intimacy enhancement intervention to breast cancer: A developmental study.
- Advancements in treating intimate partner violence in veterans.
- Cognitive-behavioral conjoint therapy for PTSD: Pilot results from a community sample.
- Cognitive-behavioral conjoint therapy for posttraumatic stress disorder: application to operation enduring and Iraqi Freedom veterans.
- Couple-based interventions for medical problems.
- Effect of cognitive-behavioral couple therapy for PTSD: a randomized controlled trial.
- HIV among injection drug users and their intimate partners in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Intensive, Multi-Couple Group Therapy for PTSD: A Nonrandomized Pilot Study With Military and Veteran Dyads.
- Partners empowered: a couple-based intervention for newly diagnosed cancer.
- Reactions to a partner-assisted emotional disclosure intervention: direct observation and self-report of patient and partner communication.
- Spouse health behavior outcomes from a randomized controlled trial of a spouse-assisted lifestyle change intervention to improve patient low-density lipoprotein cholesterol.
- The Effects of a Couples-Based Health Behavior Intervention During Pregnancy on Latino Couples' Dyadic Satisfaction Postpartum.