Subject Areas on Research
- A quality improvement program to enhance after-hours telephone communication between nurses and physicians in a long-term care facility.
- Commentary on: New rules for the game: interdisciplinary education for health professionals.
- Discrepant attitudes about teamwork among critical care nurses and physicians.
- Effect of Peer-to-Peer Nurse-Physician Collaboration on Attitudes Toward the Nurse-Physician Relationship.
- Operating room teamwork among physicians and nurses: teamwork in the eye of the beholder.
- Partnership with patients: a prescription for ICU safety.
- Predictors of likelihood of speaking up about safety concerns in labour and delivery.
Keywords of People