Subject Areas on Research
- "Parallel Iterative Reaction Path Optimization in ab initio Quantum Mechanical/Molecular Mechanical Modeling of Enzyme Reaction"
- A backbone lever-arm effect enhances polymer mechanochemistry.
- Determination of mechanical and electronic shifts for pinhole SPECT using a single point source.
- Integrating light-sheet imaging with virtual reality to recapitulate developmental cardiac mechanics
- Optimized suspension culture: the rotating-wall vessel.
- Reaction path determination for quantum mechanical/molecular mechanical modeling of enzyme reactions by combining first order and second order "chain-of-replicas" methods.
- Structural and mechanical study of a self-assembling protein nanotube.
- Whole body mechanics of stealthy walking in cats.
Keywords of People
- Gavin, Henri P., Professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative
- Guilleminot, Johann, Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering