Subject Areas on Research
- A backbone lever-arm effect enhances polymer mechanochemistry.
- A novel quantitative approach for evaluating contact mechanics of meniscal replacements.
- Collagen-based fibrous scaffold for spatial organization of encapsulated and seeded human mesenchymal stem cells.
- Determination of mechanical and electronic shifts for pinhole SPECT using a single point source.
- Integrating light-sheet imaging with virtual reality to recapitulate developmental cardiac mechanics.
- Optimized suspension culture: the rotating-wall vessel.
- Parallel iterative reaction path optimization in ab initio quantum mechanical/molecular mechanical modeling of enzyme reactions.
- Reaction path determination for quantum mechanical/molecular mechanical modeling of enzyme reactions by combining first order and second order "chain-of-replicas" methods.
- Rhino horns and paper cups: deceptive similarities between natural and human designs.
- Whole body mechanics of stealthy walking in cats.
Keywords of People