Subject Areas on Research
- Back injuries among union carpenters in Washington State, 1989-2003.
- Compensation costs of work-related back disorders among union carpenters, Washington State 1989-2003.
- Declining rates of work-related overexertion back injuries among union drywall installers in Washington State, 1989-2008: Improved work safety or shifting of care?
- Health care utilization for musculoskeletal back disorders, Washington State union carpenters, 1989-2003.
- Incident and recurrent back injuries among union carpenters.
- Medical care surrounding work-related back injury claims among Washington State Union Carpenters, 1989-2003.
- Predictors of delayed return to work after back injury: A case-control analysis of union carpenters in Washington State.
- Predictors of shoulder and back injuries in nursing home workers: a prospective study.
- Prospective study of incident injuries among southeastern United States commercial fishermen.
- Survey of neuromuscular injuries to the patient and surgeon during urologic laparoscopic surgery.
- The Relationship Between BMI and Work-Related Musculoskeletal (MSK) Injury Rates is Modified by Job-Associated Level of MSK Injury Risk.
- Trunk stabilization training: an evidence basis for the current state of affairs.
- Who is paying the bills? Health care costs for musculoskeletal back disorders, Washington State Union Carpenters, 1989-2003.
- Work related injuries in small scale commercial fishing.
- Work-related musculoskeletal disorders among construction workers in the United States from 1992 to 2014.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine