Subject Areas on Research
- Carboplatin is effective therapy for young children with progressive optic pathway tumors: a Pediatric Oncology Group phase II study.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic challenges.
- Gliomas of the optic nerve: histological, immunohistochemical (MIB-1 and p53), and MRI analysis.
- Optic disc melanocytoma and glaucoma.
- Optical coherence tomography in the evaluation of neurofibromatosis type-1 subjects with optic pathway gliomas.
- Optical coherence tomography of optic disk melanocytoma in 15 cases.
- Rapid and durable recovery of visual function in a patient with von hippel-lindau syndrome after systemic therapy with vascular endothelial growth factor receptor inhibitor su5416.
- Retinal nerve fiber layer thickness in children with optic pathway gliomas.
- Visual improvement despite radiologically stable disease after treatment with carboplatin in children with progressive low-grade optic/thalamic gliomas.
Keywords of People