Subject Areas on Research
- A Story About People and Porpoises: Consensus-Based Decision Making in the Shadow of Political Action.
- A comparative analysis of marine mammal tracheas.
- Changes in blubber distribution and morphology associated with starvation in the harbor porpoise (Phocoena phocoena): evidence for regional differences in blubber structure and function.
- DNA surveillance: web-based molecular identification of whales, dolphins, and porpoises.
- High concentrations of isovaleric acid in the fats of odontocetes: variation and patterns of accumulation in blubber vs. stability in the melon.
- Hyperbaric computed tomographic measurement of lung compression in seals and dolphins.
- Trends in the maternal investment of harbour porpoises are uncoupled from the dynamics of their primary prey.