Subject Areas on Research
- Event-related potentials during visual S1-S2 paradigm in multiple system atrophy: relation to morphologic changes on brain MRI measurement.
- Serum Lymphocyte-Associated Cytokine Concentrations Change More Rapidly over Time in Multiple System Atrophy Compared to Parkinson Disease.
- Up-regulation of SNCA gene expression: implications to synucleinopathies.
- Usefulness of Blood Pressure Variability Indices Derived From 24-Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring in Detecting Autonomic Failure.
- Visual event-related potential changes in two subtypes of multiple system atrophy, MSA-C and MSA-P.