Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation on fMRI Resting-State Connectivity in Multiple System Atrophy.
- Event-related potentials during visual S1-S2 paradigm in multiple system atrophy: relation to morphologic changes on brain MRI measurement.
- Isofurans, but not F2-isoprostanes, are increased in the substantia nigra of patients with Parkinson's disease and with dementia with Lewy body disease.
- Mitochondrial DNA deletions/rearrangements in parkinson disease and related neurodegenerative disorders.
- Serum Lymphocyte-Associated Cytokine Concentrations Change More Rapidly over Time in Multiple System Atrophy Compared to Parkinson Disease.
- Up-regulation of SNCA gene expression: implications to synucleinopathies.
- Visual event-related potential changes in two subtypes of multiple system atrophy, MSA-C and MSA-P.