Subject Areas on Research
- Calcium-binding proteins define interneurons in HVC of the zebra finch (Taeniopygia guttata).
- Choroid plexus papilloma with neuropil-like islands.
- Conductive hearing loss results in changes in cytochrome oxidase activity in gerbil central auditory system.
- Formation of retinal direction-selective circuitry initiated by starburst amacrine cell homotypic contact.
- Human apolipoprotein E redistributes fibrillar amyloid deposition in Tg-SwDI mice.
- Loss of tau elicits axonal degeneration in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease.
Keywords of People