Subject Areas on Research
- A soluble inhibitor of T lymphocyte function induced by HIV-1 infection of CD4+ T cells: characterization of a cellular protein and its relationship to p15E.
- Hapten addition to an MHC class I-binding peptide causes substantial adjustments of the TCR structure of the responding CD8(+) T cells.
- Inhibition of protein kinase C by a peptide conjugate homologous to a domain of the retroviral protein p15E.
- Multiple gene segments control the temperature sensitivity and attenuation phenotypes of ca B/Ann Arbor/1/66.
- Specific binding of HIV-1 nucleocapsid protein to PSI RNA in vitro requires N-terminal zinc finger and flanking basic amino acid residues.