Subject Areas on Research
- A soluble inhibitor of T lymphocyte function induced by HIV-1 infection of CD4+ T cells: characterization of a cellular protein and its relationship to p15E.
- COVID19 antibody detection using lateral flow assay tests in a cohort of convalescent plasma donors.
- Development of CRISPR as an Antiviral Strategy to Combat SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza.
- Increased Protein Degradation Improves Influenza Virus Nucleoprotein-Specific CD8+ T Cell Activation In Vitro but Not in C57BL/6 Mice.
- Inhibition of protein kinase C by a peptide conjugate homologous to a domain of the retroviral protein p15E.
- Multiple gene segments control the temperature sensitivity and attenuation phenotypes of ca B/Ann Arbor/1/66.
- Recombinant vesicular stomatitis virus expressing influenza nucleoprotein induces CD8 T-cell responses that enhance antibody-mediated protection after lethal challenge with influenza virus.