Subject Areas on Research
- A gene expression signature of confinement in peripheral blood of red wolves (Canis rufus).
- Evolution. Dogs hijack the human bonding pathway.
- Genetic evidence for a recent origin by hybridization of red wolves.
- Home-range size in large-bodied carnivores as a model for predicting neandertal territory size.
- Localized force application reveals mechanically sensitive domains of Piezo1.
- Pervasive Effects of Aging on Gene Expression in Wild Wolves.
- The domestication of social cognition in dogs.