Subject Areas on Research
- Disparate results between proliferation rates of surgically excised prostate tumors and an in vitro bioassay using sera from a positive randomized controlled trial.
- Effect of flaxseed supplementation on prostatic carcinoma in transgenic mice.
- Effect of low-fat diets on plasma levels of NF-κB-regulated inflammatory cytokines and angiogenic factors in men with prostate cancer.
- Flaxseed supplementation (not dietary fat restriction) reduces prostate cancer proliferation rates in men presurgery.
- Flaxseed-derived enterolactone is inversely associated with tumor cell proliferation in men with localized prostate cancer.
- Overcoming challenges in designing and implementing a phase II randomized controlled trial using a presurgical model to test a dietary intervention in prostate cancer.
- Pilot study of dietary fat restriction and flaxseed supplementation in men with prostate cancer before surgery: exploring the effects on hormonal levels, prostate-specific antigen, and histopathologic features.
- Pilot study to explore effects of low-fat, flaxseed-supplemented diet on proliferation of benign prostatic epithelium and prostate-specific antigen.