Subject Areas on Research
- A review of the surgical treatment options for the obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome patient.
- Biomaterials use in Mulago National Referral Hospital in Kampala, Uganda: Access and affordability.
- Computer modeling and navigation in maxillofacial surgery.
- Distribution of civilian and military maxillofacial surgical procedures performed in an Air Force theatre hospital: implications for training and readiness.
- Hereditary angioedema: short-term prophylaxis for surgery.
- Inadequate gingivolabial sulcus remains an avoidable problem after bilateral cleft lip repair.
- Inferior oblique muscle palsy following maxillectomy for squamous cell carcinoma.
- Intraoral treatment of Eagle's syndrome.
- Is hospital procedure volume associated with hospitalization charges and complication rates for cleft lip repairs?
- Measuring outcomes in cleft lip and palate treatment.
- Modern tenets for repair of bilateral cleft lip.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons' role in the first successful modified osteo-odonto-keratoprosthesis performed in the United States.
- Oral and plunging ranulas: What is the most effective treatment?
- Scaffold-based rhBMP-2 therapy in a rat alveolar defect model: implications for human gingivoperiosteoplasty.
- Video-assisted palatopharyngeal surgery: a model for improved education and training.
Keywords of People