Subject Areas on Research
- A critical review of the risks to water resources from unconventional shale gas development and hydraulic fracturing in the United States.
- Air impacts of increased natural gas acquisition, processing, and use: a critical review.
- Association between plasma BPDE-Alb adduct concentrations and DNA damage of peripheral blood lymphocytes among coke oven workers.
- Development and implementation of criteria for exposure of Western gray whales to oil and gas industry noise.
- Factors associated with severity of injury resulting from acute releases of hazardous substances in the manufacturing industry.
- Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracking) and the Clean Air Act.
- Implications of shale gas development for climate change
- Proportionate mortality among union members employed at three Texas refineries.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Vengosh, Avner, Professor of Earth and Ocean Sciences, Duke University Energy Initiative