Subject Areas on Research
- Functions of E2A-HEB heterodimers in T-cell development revealed by a dominant negative mutation of HEB.
- Germline transcription: a key regulator of accessibility and recombination.
- Mechanistic target of rapamycin complex 1 is critical for invariant natural killer T-cell development and effector function.
- Regulation of V(D)J recombination by E-protein transcription factors.
- Some nuts are tougher to crack than others.
- SpA: web-accessible spectratype analysis: data management, statistical analysis and visualization.
- Transcription-dependent mobilization of nucleosomes at accessible TCR gene segments in vivo.
Keywords of People