Subject Areas on Research
- Development of optimal bicistronic lentiviral vectors facilitates high-level TCR gene expression and robust tumor cell recognition.
- Efficient nonviral Sleeping Beauty transposon-based TCR gene transfer to peripheral blood lymphocytes confers antigen-specific antitumor reactivity.
- Functions of E2A-HEB heterodimers in T-cell development revealed by a dominant negative mutation of HEB.
- Genetic plasticity of V genes under somatic hypermutation: statistical analyses using a new resampling-based methodology.
- Germline transcription: a key regulator of accessibility and recombination.
- In vitro generated anti-tumor T lymphocytes exhibit distinct subsets mimicking in vivo antigen-experienced cells.
- Mechanistic target of rapamycin complex 1 is critical for invariant natural killer T-cell development and effector function.
- Regulation of V(D)J recombination by E-protein transcription factors.
- Some nuts are tougher to crack than others.
- SpA: web-accessible spectratype analysis: data management, statistical analysis and visualization.
- Transcription-dependent mobilization of nucleosomes at accessible TCR gene segments in vivo.
Keywords of People