Subject Areas on Research
- A developmental switch from TCR delta enhancer to TCR alpha enhancer function during thymocyte maturation.
- A role for histone acetylation in the developmental regulation of VDJ recombination.
- Allelic exclusion of the TCR alpha-chain is an active process requiring TCR-mediated signaling and c-Cbl.
- Assessing a role for enhancer-blocking activity in gene regulation within the murine T-cell receptor alpha/delta locus.
- Chromatin Dynamics and the Development of the TCRα and TCRδ Repertoires.
- Developmental activation of the TCR alpha enhancer requires functional collaboration among proteins bound inside and outside the core enhancer.
- Enhancer-blocking activity within the DNase I hypersensitive site 2 to 6 region between the TCR alpha and Dad1 genes.
- Flexible stereospecific interactions and composition within nucleoprotein complexes assembled on the TCR alpha gene enhancer.
- Hapten addition to an MHC class I-binding peptide causes substantial adjustments of the TCR structure of the responding CD8(+) T cells.
- Long-distance regulation of fetal V(δ) gene segment TRDV4 by the Tcrd enhancer.
- Preferential priming of alloreactive T cells with indirect reactivity.
- Regulation of T cell receptor-alpha gene recombination by transcription.
- Regulation of TCR delta and alpha repertoires by local and long-distance control of variable gene segment chromatin structure.
- Specification of Vδ and Vα usage by Tcra/Tcrd locus V gene segment promoters.
- Tcra gene recombination is supported by a Tcra enhancer- and CTCF-dependent chromatin hub.
Keywords of People